The second you said cake-off my mind went to Chris and Josh. Joel is a bit of a surprise. If you's like I'd love to film that for you guys, LOL. That would be funny. It's like not even a contest. Those boys will be sorely disappointed;)
HAHAHA!!! funny....a cake off. Joel was telling me about it.....he thinks they will win...duh.....he says they are going to practice and practice. However, it does not sound like they have any idea what they are going to do. I will warn you though, if you get into a compatition with joel, you might regret it. He is MEGA competative. Just giving you a heads up. I have to say i'm rootin' for the girls on this one! I have a hunch you will smoke'em! Cant wait to see the grad cakes all done! Great Job AK Creations! ;)
Sounds like fun, but some how I don't think their cooking skills for cooking rabbit on the stove with transfer to baking. ;-) But hey all is well with a bit of friendly competition. Good Luck
Anonymous, we were working out that details last night while baking. Definitely rules will be set along with the theme. The girls are totally gonna take them. I can't wait to recors the great "Cake Off". We SPG's are never for want of fun.
This will certainly be fun. I can't wait to see the final results of the contest. As much as I love baking cakes I have to say this graduation cake has been the hardest. Fondant is not my friend! :-p But I think it turned out nicely. Let's just hope we don't have any more bleeding. LOL I am looking forward to the next project! Woohoo!
Gals, As much as I know you can make a good looking and great tasting cake, I am going to have to root for the underdogs here. I hope the guys can come out strong with a winning cake that will surprise all. ")
I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteThe second you said cake-off my mind went to Chris and Josh. Joel is a bit of a surprise. If you's like I'd love to film that for you guys, LOL. That would be funny. It's like not even a contest. Those boys will be sorely disappointed;)
HAHAHA!!! funny....a cake off. Joel was telling me about it.....he thinks they will win...duh.....he says they are going to practice and practice. However, it does not sound like they have any idea what they are going to do. I will warn you though, if you get into a compatition with joel, you might regret it. He is MEGA competative. Just giving you a heads up. I have to say i'm rootin' for the girls on this one! I have a hunch you will smoke'em! Cant wait to see the grad cakes all done! Great Job AK Creations! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Anonymous! We think we'll win too! We just need to set a date, pick a theme, and get a few rules set. :o)
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun, but some how I don't think their cooking skills for cooking rabbit on the stove with transfer to baking. ;-) But hey all is well with a bit of friendly competition. Good Luck
ReplyDeleteGrand Simply Grand! Keep Us Posted!
ReplyDeleteLOL that's funny country girl.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous, we were working out that details last night while baking. Definitely rules will be set along with the theme. The girls are totally gonna take them. I can't wait to recors the great "Cake Off". We SPG's are never for want of fun.
This will certainly be fun. I can't wait to see the final results of the contest. As much as I love baking cakes I have to say this graduation cake has been the hardest. Fondant is not my friend! :-p But I think it turned out nicely. Let's just hope we don't have any more bleeding. LOL I am looking forward to the next project! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteGals, As much as I know you can make a good looking and great tasting cake, I am going to have to root for the underdogs here. I hope the guys can come out strong with a winning cake that will surprise all. ")
ReplyDeleteHow could you?!?! J/K
ReplyDelete